Thursday 6 March 2014

Luigi Einaudi Barolo Terlo 2009

Transparent dark red with light brown rims. First nose has green notes like chives, anise then licorice gets the scene with leather. Blueberry notes are dominant in the mouth with a high acidity, which makes this wine crispy. in time the mouth gets a fruity structure. Medium bodied with nice, integrated tannins, following a moderate final with a touch of vanillin and gets closer to the balance in the glass after some time. 90/100 39,70/75cl/February 2014

2 comments :

  1. Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I actually enjoyed reading it, you're a great author.I will remember to bookmark your blog and will come back someday. I want to encourage you to ultimately continue your great work, have a nice weekend!
    Wood Puzzle Online

    ReplyDelete
  2. I keep listening to the reports lecture about getting boundless online grant applications so I have been looking around for the best site to get one. Could you tell me please, where could i get some? wholesale beach decor

    ReplyDelete